Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yeah, about that whole "never posting at blogger again" thing...

I'm actually not sure how much, if at all, I will be blogging again. I have a new job that doesn't ban me from blogging, but does require in me even more prudence in what I say than I have had to observe in the past. But I think I'm going to give it a try.

The version of Kairos that appeared at the St. Blog's grouping is completely gone. I never posted much of interest there anyway, since that blog came about right around the time my second child was born and I started staying home with her. So, if you once read Kairos, or happen to stumble across me for the first time, this is where you'll find the blog again. If after 3 months I haven't posted regularly enough to make it worth my own or anyone else's time to visit here regularly, then down the blog will come, cradle and all, for good.

Welcome back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home