Monday, January 06, 2003

[rant] I know and like the blogs of nearly all the bloggers over at this new Caritas Unitas et Veritas blog. So, folks, please don't take this personally, ok? But, what the hell are you thinking? This is one of those conversations that drives me crazy, because it is so very, very inwardly focused. I approach my faith intellectually, too, but this is taking that too far.

Sorry. I'm sure plenty of people can (and do) find comparable critiques of my blog, but manage not to post them as rants. But any argument about the distinction between a "conservative with traditional leanings" and a "traditionalist with conservative leanings" is not likely to leave a lot of free time for handing out blankets and serving meals at the soup kitchen. [/rant]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home