Friday, July 05, 2002

One of the few readers of the Kairos blog who actually knows me as a live human being (as opposed to an anonymous blogger/email presence) wrote me a pretty stern letter. I can't do a lot about part of what she was upset about, me being me, and she being she. But part of her upset was about what I thought was mainly a humorous post, but which she didn't find funny. I intended no harm by it, but my sense of humor is not everyone's, and it would seem an act of truly sinful Pride to insist that I leave up something that matters not a lick to me in a substantive sense when it hurts a friend. Unfortunately, I do care about the other parts that upset her, and think they matter enough to leave them be. But I publicly withdraw as much as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home